- Adding interactions with user actions on web pages. What does it mean? - Everything is simple - If the user has incorrectly filled out the form (field in the form), then an error will be shown.
- Adding logic to the application. The web page will produce the desired result, depending on how the user behaves. For example: if the user moved the mouse cursor out of the window with the page, then a form with a proposal to register or an offer with a promo code for an order will appear on this page. We are sure that you have come across such sites before.
- If you need to add math calculations to your web pages. Let's say that when a user fills in some information in a form on web pages, it is necessary to perform calculations and display the result in another input field or somewhere else.
- Adding any effects on web pages that require computational operations. For example, moving elements, floating and hiding elements, and others.
Development of WEB applications on Next.We must immediately say that next.js is a framework based on React and Node.js, we will not write about this about the use of react.js and node.js in the projects that we develop. The NEXT.JS feature is that it allows you to create web applications with improved performance and improved user experience using additional pre-rendering functions, such as full rendering on the server side (SSR) and static page generation (SSG).
- What is the Server Side Rendering or SSR? It allows you to access all the necessary data to build a page on the server. SSR allows the web pages to boot in less time and improves user jobs due to the fact that the response speed increases.
- SEO or just search engine optimization. The use of SSR also gives you an advantage in SEO, which helps your site to occupy higher positions on the search engine results pages. SSR raises the rating of web sites for SEO, because they are loaded faster and more content content can be explored using SEO trackers.
- Work with the <Head> tag. Next.js also allows you to edit the <head> tag of the site, which cannot be done in REACT. The tag is the main part of the web page metadata and contributes to the increase in the Site rating SEO.
The main advantage of applications created using Next.js is that the site pages or web applications are loaded much faster than React applications, thanks to the built-in rendering on the server side, as well as that Next.js supports the export functions of static sites.
DO YOU NEED TO DEVELOP A WEB APPLICATION?
WE DO MORE
Discover & Define
Develop & Construct
Monitor, Evaluate & Refine
Optimize & Go Live
Test & Train